Sunday 1 January 2012

New Blog!

I just wanted to let you know I have started a new blog over at One Snap Girl. I am aiming to post 1 picture a day for the next year, documenting my very boring days!

The point is to get me photographing more, using my new camera and to learn more about how to take good photos etc. I think at the end of the year I will get an album printed too.

Anyway - have you done something like this? I found very few other sites with similar projects; do you know of any?


4 comments:

  1. I do a photo a day blog too, there are quite a lot based on where people live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is such a nice idea! I don;t think I could do it though, although I do love taking pictures. I just can't find the time or have the patience what with it getting dark so early in England. Oh, and I don't have a snazzy camera either. :(

    http://lipsticksandmascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this last year, in 2011. Genuinely one of the hardest things I've ever done! I kept running out of inspiration, but I pulled it off! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, I will follow you! thanks for sharing! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete