Monday 7 November 2011

Philosophy 'Have a Cherry Christmas'

There's absolutely no link between cherry flavoured shower gel & Christmas, but obviously the pun of "Have a Cherry Christmas" was too much for the bods down in advertising at Philosophy to pass up.

have_a_cherry_christmas_duo_2010_re_a1

I'm glad they didn't because it. is. gorgeous. I just bought the shower gel on it's own, but you can also buy the set, which includes the lipgloss, instore at Boots. The shower gel on it's own is £14. If you love delicious sweet heavy fruity smells, you need this.

I will be buying backups to last me the year before this sells out! Yum!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing, I'm a sucker for stuff like this. Have you smelled Sephora's chocolate praline bodywash? HEAVENLY! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Philosophy stuff - I also now really want to try the chocolate praline bodywash Kirsty has mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the smell of cherries. This is so perfect for me. Cute packaging too x x

    ReplyDelete