Tuesday 18 October 2011

NARS Nepal FOTD

I spotted NARS Nepal on another blog last week, but can't remember where. Anyway, I thought it might finally be the nice pink nude I've been looking for, for ages. I checked it out on Friday at House of Fraser & after swithering between Nepal and Cairo (at £16.50 a pop, I couldn't have both!), I finally settled on Nepal. Cairo is gorgeous, but probably smidge darker than what I really wanted. I think I'll go back for it next month...

And, here's the pics!

DSC_0055

It appears slightly more peach here than it is. It's more of a pink nude, than a outright peach shadow. A lovely soft satin finish, it has a slight yellow-toned highlight that gives the lid a lovely natural sheen.

It's quite similar to MAC's All That Glitters, but isn't quite as orange or as glittery. But apart from that, they're similar! Haha!

DSC_0058

S1810024

This FOTD is brought to you by...

Laura Mercier Oil Free Moisturiser in Nude
NARS Nepal
NARS Bengali (in the crease)
Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash
HD Brows
Daniel Sandler Baby Jet Mascara
Dior Creme De Rose Lip Balm

S1810036

S1810032

6 comments:

  1. I love NARS Nepal. I use it so often, it's one of the very few make up items I've 'hit pan' with xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Nars & will be keeping my eyes peeled for this! looks lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! thanks for sharing I´ll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. been wanting this for ages, think its in the douceurs de paris palette which may be on my christmas list! looks lovely with your eye colour
    amina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty shade for an easy wash of colour for the lid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this color very much. After applying on eyes, it looks very simple and decent.

    ReplyDelete