Friday 23 September 2011

My Week in Hipstamatic...


Accepting the summer is well & truly over
IMG_1341

I'm on a journey of heel discovery. These are my current favourite pair
IMG_1360

IMG_1363

A thorough clear-out of my day-to-day makeup
IMG_1368

IMG_1374

IMG_1382

On the train on my way to Edinburgh
IMG_1384

IMG_1389

IMG_1390

Waiting on a sandwich in Costa
IMG_1393

IMG_1396

My drive home from Edinburgh saw me do 50 miles before stopping for gas... I was trading my car in the next day & didn't want to fill up!
IMG_1399

On Wednesday I traded in my wee Polo. Au revoir fair little car :(
IMG_1402

Thursday I treated myself to a Pizza Express. But I had a salad
IMG_1410

Prepping for this weekend's round of bridal bookings
IMG_1425

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I hope you are doing well, I miss your videos (both super fit sunday and your makeup videos) so much and my abstinence for them is worse than when i gave up smoking (true!), haha. I hope you're having a great weekend, Sorry for my swenglish (i'm swedish..) Lots of love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove the new layout!! All the pictures are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! May I ask where those lovely white boxes are from?

    ReplyDelete