Tuesday 4 January 2011

SilkPerfect Silk Pillowcases

After spotting this post by glamorous international model Ruth at A Model Recommends, I quickly added some SilkPerfect Silk Pillowcases to my christmas list (figuring if it's good enough for a model, it's good enough for me!) and good ol' Santa delivered.

I received the SilkPerfect Pur - silky on one side and cotton on the other, ensuring that it doesn't slip and slide all over the bed, when you're trying to get 40 winks of beauty sleep.

So, have they lived up to the hype? Yes! for 2 weeks now, I've woken up with hair that looks kind of like it did before bed, rather than a big frizzy mess, Since having my hair permed, it's much dryer and very prone to frizzing overnight. These pillowcases have meant my hair retains its curls over night and is much easier to manage in the morning.

My skin has definitely improved as well - instant benefits have been no pillow creases across my cheeks for the first few hours of the day, but I've definitely noticed an improvement in the condition of my skin, much clearer & softer. I don't know how it works, but it has.

I would recommend these wholeheartedly. The SilkPerfect Pur is also on a BOGOF offer.

A x

2 comments:

  1. www.Lovasilk.com makes some great mulberry silk pillowcases. They have a Valentines Day sale going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silk Perfect pillowcases are very thin and cheap! They fell apart and did nothing for my skin or hair!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete