Thursday 27 January 2011

FOTD Featuring MAC Smut

I got a request on YouTube to create a look using Smut by MAC. It's a gorgeous matte, cool dark brown.

I didn't want to do a shimmery evening smokey eye, so I used 'wedge' all over the lid, which is also a matte shade.

being pouty
As a twist, I added a slick of blue mascara, which contrasts with the dark brown beautifully

Cheeks are kept bright with a swish of Sleek's new blush from the Stiletto collection, called Scandalous


What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I'll try it tomorrow :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue mascara, I wish I hadn't thrown mine away now lol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ridiculously beautiful and lovely...I hope your husband knows how lucky he is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really love this look and both your bracelets you are wearing too, where are they from??

    ReplyDelete