Wednesday 3 March 2010

Make-Up Bag Essentials - Bobbi Brown Gel Liner

Welcome to the 2nd installment of this series; today is Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liners! I have the Black and Blue (I think it's called Cobalt). The black one I've now had for about 6 months and I am only about 1/3 of the way through the pot. The texture is so smooth and these gels literally glide on. Once they're on and dry, the don't budge. Your eyeliner will stay in place all day with no smudging.
I have a Sleek gel liner too and there is no way it compares with the Bobbi Brown ones. The BB liners are so pigmented and long-lasting I think they are so worth the money and I doubt a day goes by when I'm not wearing it in someway, whether it's some simple tightlining or a full on cat-eye like today.
Please excuse the poor pics today - was in a super rush to do them before going to work!

So today's FOTD consists of Chanel Pro-Lumiere in 10, Beaute Fever Liqui Gel Stain, Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black and Benefit Gal Lash! Nice and simple!

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting a dark or navy blue gel liner, I think I'll have to go take a look at this Bobbi Brown one. Thanks for the review and swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot apply liner to safe my life. not to mention how runny my eyes get. !

    ReplyDelete