Tuesday 2 February 2010

Illamasqua Pixiwoo Tribute Kinda Thing...

If you follow Pixiwoo's Sam on Youtube or Twitter, you will know that she was recently asked by the Courtney Love to recreate a look from one of Illamasqua's campaigns. I absolutely adored the look Sam created and thought I'd give it a go. Pixiwoo gets a few of negative comments for some of the looks they do tutorials on not being 'wearable', which I think is nonsense. Make-up is meant to be fun, creative, whimsical, theatrical; why does every look have to be a day wear? What's the point in having a black lipstick if not to do something like this??!! Rant over....
My humble creation is below. If you want to watch the lovely Sam in action, click on the youtube link below or you can see Pixiwoo's Fashion Face TV blog by clicking on the link on my blogroll.
It'd be great to hear what you think!


8 comments:

  1. Thank you! I had a lot of fun doing it, I just wish I could take better pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh nice and creative- I like it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly can't take any credit for it's creativity, but glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, very kind of you to say so!

    ReplyDelete