Tuesday 23 February 2010

FOTD Featuring Beaute 'Girlina'

Morning beautiful people! Today this little beauty popped through my letter box from the fabulous peeps at Coco Beau, I ordered it on Saturday and it cost £22. It is of course, Girlina Weightless Lip Creme by Beaute. You saw me rave about 'Trace' a couple of weeks ago and as soon as I tried it, I knew I'd be back for more. I also ordered 'Fever' stain, which I will post in a few days.
The colour is very Barbie-esque and is a little scary on the swatch, but once I had it on and blended properly on my lips, it just melted into this amazingly beautiful girlie pink colour. So today's FOTD is dedicated to the team at Coco Beau who are lovely and are probably sick of hearing me rave about how fabulous they and Beaute are! Enjoy!






Products used are: Pro Lumiere in 10, Benefit Dandelion, Benetint, Chanel mascara (sorry the 'type' has rubbed off), Shu Uemura eyebrown pencil and Beaute WLC in Girlina

4 comments:

  1. gorge, looks like the mac lady gaga lippie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm - I love the Beaute weightless lip creams... this is very beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies - I think I'm in love x

    ReplyDelete