Monday 25 January 2010

Stephanie Pratt Celeb Copy Cat


Stephanie Pratt can look stunning sometimes (forget the DUI mugshot!) and she has beautiful blue eyes, enhanced by the jet black mascara and blue eyeliner that she usually wears. Today's look is more inspired by her trademark look, rather than a 'copycat' and I certainly don't think I look like her, but you get the picture! I bronzed up with Benefit's One Hot Minute bronzer, Bobbi Brown gel liner in Cobalt and a blue ES from one of Sleek's palettes. Oh - and a bit of 'High Beam' on my cheeks and brow bone.

Let me know what you think!


A xx

4 comments:

  1. Cheers Emma! I really need to get better lighting sorted though as my lights just bleach everything out, but then they are not strong enough to get away with not using a flash. I was so much more tanned than it looks in the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I
    was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your website?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got
    to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of
    content so people could connect
    with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

    Visit my web blog; Click here
    my webpage :: Click here

    ReplyDelete